Lego_Sheepy's Election Post (April 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lego_Sheepy

Citizen
Donator
Hello users of Business Craft! My name is Lego_Sheepy, and I will be running for MP. I am 17, and usually I am quite active on the server. Last week I was gone with my family, but things like that don't happen often. I joined around a month and a half ago, and been quite active since. I have had some experience with government jobs before, as I am currently an Employment Manager. I try to help everyone I can with my current position, and being an MP will let me help you guys even more. I have some laws I will introduce if elected, such as Animal Rights (they deserve more than what they currently have, and I want them to be happy), Food Stamps (for the jobless and homeless, I care about you), and more. If you feel a certain way about a topic I have not brought up, tell me! Message me in the game and explain why you think this law should be added. I will try to add more laws that you the people like and I hope I get the pleasure of becoming one of the server's first MP's. Good luck to my fellow candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.