Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dopper

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Your Username: L33Twithin

Your Age: 14

Your Activity On The Server: I'd say I average 3-5 hours a day. Depends on homework or upcoming tests or vacations. I am on almost everyday.

When Did You Join The Server?: Summer of 2018, I took a extended leave for personal reasons, and came back better than ever about 2 months ago.

Why Do You Think You Are Suited To Be A Member of The Parliament?: I think I am suited to be parliament for multiple reasons. One of which is my lovely attitude :). I'd love to help out the community and make a bond between the average player and the government, leading to a better server for all of us! I would help the community out and be a useful asset! I think I could make other positive changes, like passing new laws helping the needy of our community. Also, I would vote on the right choice! What would benefit the community as a whole! I would pass laws and make suggestions that would help make our server more realistic, and also benefit the community! I might have not been in the government before, but I play a lot, and I get how it works! I'm also always on discord (when I'm at home lol) so if anyone needs help they can just call me, I wouldn't mind. Also, I believe I am much more open to suggestions then many people, and if you have an idea (that isn't making a petition to ban me -_-) I will help you make it real! Vote for me :) lets make BC great together!

What Laws Would You Vote For/Against: I would vote for any law that would benefit the community if it still helps BC stay what it is! I would vote for laws that help BC become more realistic as well! I think that all laws should help BC stay the safe, nice, fun community and game it is!

Thanks for reading! Have a great day! :)

LETS MAKE BUSINESSCRAFT GREAT TOGETHER!

Kat

flower girl
Donator
@L33Twithin I'm just gonna let you know that the elections for February 2019 are over so you are unable to run for this term. However, you can try running next term which is in April.