Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
Username: Krix
Your activity on the server: I can play the great Majority of the time during the summer but i have other commitment also like basketball
When you joined the server: i joined the server June 6th 2018 and i have been extremely active on the server since then playing at least once a day.
Why do you think you are suited to be a member of parliament: I believe I am suited to be a member of Parliament because i listen to there peoples views and opinions but i ask for reason behind it and I also think there is many thing that should be brought up in Parliament. I think some people in our community have the same or similar views as me and and i would like to represent those people in parliament i will always give my honest opinion on anything brought up in parliament and i will think about those that could be effected negatively by the decision. :)

What laws would you be for / against: i would vote for laws that are good for the majority of people but would not effect the minority negatively otherwise i would vote against the law.

additional information you think people should know:
I have been very active on the server recently and have seen stuff go on that i would change and by being voted in to parliament i could bring some changes to help out the community :DDDDDDD Thanks for Reading!

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor