kl_22's Election Post (March 2021)

kl_22

Citizen
kl_22's Election Post

My activity on the server is very high, my play time is a decent bit above thirty days and I joined the server on August sixth, 2020.

So for my entirety on BC, I've said that I would never be an MP for various reasons, mainly because I play BC to play Minecraft with a great community, not for the roleplay of government. I have been on the server for seven months now, and up until November I stayed out of political discussion, didn't do anything political, etc. This changed gradually as I saw how the new laws impact the server as a whole and I found that I actually enjoyed popping into pol-disc every time a new bill was posted to offer my opinions and to read other views on the topic.

Honestly, at this time I have no clue what 'kind' of laws I would vote for/against. If elected, my goal is to go into this as open minded as possible as it was only during last term that I became active in political-discussion and became aware of all the bills being created, removed, and edited. As of right now I do not have any new bill ideas, but I would like to focus on simplicity and removing/condensing old bills. I know that is a common goal between this term and last term, but I believe that simplicity aligns with why I want to be an MP.

:dancing_panda:

term 22.png

Last edited:

xlayzur

Citizen
Donator
You dont have any policies that you're exactly pushing for and your only goal is removing/simplifying bills which could turn out good considering we setup our new bill organization on forums and we still have a good amount to remove. I am curious to see if you do have any bill ideas or policies that you may think of before the election, overall best of luck.

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
OwO Gl KL I think you would make a marvelous MP and I like your panda poster </3