Accepted kl_22's application for City Advisor

kl_22

Citizen
- In-game name: kl_22
- Age (optional): dm me if necessary
- Date joined server: August 6th, 2020
- Current playtime: not able to get online, but many hours over 30 days I think
- Why do you want to be a City Advisor: I want to be a city advisor because I would really like to help impact the server and make a difference. Yes this is probably what everyone will say but I would also like to help cities grow and communicate. I do not like to get into politics IRL or in game so I stay out for the most part and will not become an MP, but I would like to help change the server and work to create something. As city advisor I believe I will have this opportunity to make a lasting change, help create systems/policies that help a multitude of players and be able to contribute my perspective to a new and rapidly evolving department. Through STG I have had a lot of communication with cities and throughout determining touring 'phases' and communicating with the mayors I have wished there were more ways that we could help them and hopefully through DOCR I can continue to help cities/towns/players in ways I was not able to before.
- What can you bring to the Department: I have a lot of experience with cities, city planning, dealing with new players, and solving problems. My current/past jobs as tour guide, EM (quit 1.5 months ago), and STG have caused me to interact with players (both new and old) daily. I try to help them with any issue they have and I understand a lot of issues people have on the server. I believe that out of all my jobs, STG has prepared me a lot for DOCR as I/we have planned out the necessary buildings cities need to have in order for TGs to start touring there. As said above I have communicated with cities/mayors a decent amount through this and have heard several frustrations and concerns they have.
I also have a very good work ethic, I enjoy brainstorming with people to come up with new ideas, and I have a lot of enthusiasm for this department and what it does/will do.
- What does your previous experience with cities include?: I have a lot of experience with cities, I have been a town councilor of Troutman and currently am a town councilor of Lexford. I also am Ocean City Staff and Constructor, as well as Palm Bay Staff and Constructor. Technically I am still have the Palm Bay councilor role but I thought I had to quit that job before applying for City Advisor so I told the co-mayors I quit.
- Additional Information: crap this got long really fast i apologize. also ill quit whatever jobs i need to if accepted

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
kl good luck ilysmm

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer
Welcome to the DoCR and Congratz on becoming the first CA in history.

Accepted

Congratulations, kl_22! Your application for City Advisor has been accepted.

Gabi

Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide