Denied kitty's application for community coordinator

kitty

Citizen
- In-game name: kitty_plays_uwu
- Date joined server: 2 months ago
- Current playtime: 13 days
- Role you're applying for: Community Coordinator
- Why do you want to be a community coordinator: i have been in the dopa in the past, and i really enjoyed my time as a tourguide. i really would like to join the department again, everyone is welcoming and kind. i love going to events, they make the server a better place. i would like to become a community coordinator for my intrest in events and hosting them. i understand my responsibilities as a community coordinator and will try my hardest at this job.
- What can you bring to the Department: i'm not really trying to brag or anything, but i consider myself a creative person. my family members do to; i always come up with creative ideas and i think that would help the department by using these ideas to host new events.
- Additional Information: thanks for reading! :))

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Good Luck miss Kitty!

Corax

Citizen
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Community Coordinator has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Application has been canceled

kitty

Citizen

Denied

Sorry, your application for Community Coordinator has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Application has been canceled

hii is it possible to like re-apply with this same app even tho it hasn't been 30 days?