KillDemPiggies's Election Post (Aug 2018)

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
My username is KillDemPiggies, and I am 14 years old. I live in the Eastern Time Zone (EST). With school coming up I unfortunately will only be on later at night, from 9PM to 10PM EST. I have played ~25 hours (exact time will come whenever I can get online next) on the server, and I joined the server around a week ago.

I feel as if I would be suited for Parliament because I enjoy and am very interested politics, both in real life and this server, and the political system. While I may be relatively new to the server, I believe I have what it takes to listen to the common player and do my best to fulfill their requests. I would carefully evaluate and analyze different outcomes of what a bill could create when casting my vote.

I would most definitely vote for laws that can make this server realistic. Whether it be from boats to weaponry, if it is realistic and can benefit the player in any way, I will give my full support towards the bill. I also would vote for creation of new jobs, and pounce on any opportunity that we could nurture and ease newcomers into the game. I would make an attempt to create a public work program, which can give newer players a chance to earn money and get a foothold in the community.

If a certain bill only gives an advantage towards a certain part of the playerbase (with the exception of jobs), I would either vote against it or try to reach a middle ground where it would help most, if not all of the citizens on BusinessCraft. I will vote against any bills that could potentially lower the quality of gameplay on this server.

If you have any further questions, either message me on Discord, in-game or here. My Discord username is NateDawg2k16 [AWING]#8737. On BC's discord my username is KillDemPiggies.

Last edited: