Administrator
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
Experience
I first entered the Government when the 8th Prime Minister nominated me for DoPA Minister. I learned how to handle an official Government department and the management style required to ensure the smooth operations of Government. Since then, I have remained within this department and held my role as Deputy Minister of the DoPA, where I focus a lot on training and finding ways to increase player retention through improved tours and events.

Through my time in BC, I have held many roles; Some of the most experience I gained from understanding our system and its problems was from being a Member of Parliament. Here, production legislation and working to ensure the smooth running of Government is vital and this in effect changes the landscape of not just our system but our economy too as the laws we make now as a council directly affect the people. Serving the community in my roles, I have heard and seen problems we face and I no longer want to sit on the sidelines. It’s time to take action and I am ready for the task the Government and our economy face.

My most recent promotion to Admin has allowed me to experiment more with NPC’s and work on these with other Ministers to help improve training within their department. It is vital that players have plenty of important information ready for them at any time to allow for growth within Government jobs and hopefully an increase in player run businesses.

Policies
Kikochu_DoE_OCT_2023-2.jpg