Lawsuit: Adjourned Kermit42 vs joseph_12345

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermit42

Citizen
I was messing with shader options and texture packs hanging out in the capital when out of nowhere joseph_12345 killed me. I had no conversation or interaction with him beforehand and did nothing to provoke him into killing me. He later admitted that he had done it when I asked him why he killed me and he said, "how did you know?". Screenshot proof of both the message from when he killed me and when he admitted it is included below.

Edit: This is my first court case so if I formatted it wrong or have not included important information please tell me, thanks!

Attachments

• 2019-09-21_22.28.3e1.png
    2019-09-21_22.28.3e1.png
    974.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 2019-09-21_22.34e.08.png
    2019-09-21_22.34e.08.png
    796.3 KB · Views: 5

ferre007_

Citizen
@joseph_12345 is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @joseph_12345, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge ferre007_ Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

task the DoJ @bharatj, @Kbooth1102 with contacting and informing the Defendant about this court case.

I would like to remind all parties involved about the Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

ferre007_

Citizen
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
There is clear evidence of the murder happening in the city and of who committed it.

Conclusion:
The lawsuit will be defaulted in the Plaintiff's favor due to the Defendant not responding to the case. Thanks to the evidence provided I have reached a verdict.

Verdict:
I hereby rule the Defendant @joseph_12345 as Guilty for the murder of the Plaintiff.

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with the act of jailing and/or fining the Defendant based on their current PVP offense status.

This court case is now adjourned

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge ferre007_

Status
Not open for further replies.