kcolyz's Election Post (August 2018)

kcolyz

Spaceman
Donator
  • Your username kcolyz

• Your age Undisclosed.

• Your activity on the server I currently spend atleast 1 hour on the server per day, but usually more. I have 3 days playtime on the server.

• When you joined I joined one month ago.

• Why do you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament I wish to be the people's voice speaking through parliament. I will decide my votes based on the community's wish for it. I have self courage, perseverance, respect and honor, and will show those traits in my time on parliament if I am to be accepted.

• What kind of laws would you vote for/against I would vote for laws promoting realism and other realistic features that would add to the server. I would vote against laws that I don't feel would be needed or wanted on the server, and if I am borderline on both options, I would ask the community how they would feel on the bill.

• Additional information you believe people should know I am completely unbiased and when listening to the community's voice I will judge everyone's opinion equally, not based on what they are to me outside of parliament.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament