Accepted kcolyz's Application for Event Planner

kcolyz

Spaceman
Donator
- In-game name: kcolyz
- Date joined server: Wednesday, July 11th ( 23 days ago )
- Current playtime: 2 days, 5 hours ago (as of 8/3/18)
- Why do you want to be a Event Planner: I want to be an Event Planner because I believe in the effort of city relations and public events. Events really interact with the community and bring it together. I enjoy public relations and interaction with others. I also was the one who originally suggested the Department of the Interior and asked some of my friends in parliament to bring it up with the rest of parliament. While the focus of the department isn't the same as my original thoughts, I still would like to be involved with this Department as a civil worker.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring creative thoughts and opinions on the topics being discussed within the department and plans on public events for the community. I think I'm a friendly guy and I can work well with others.
- Additional Information: None.

honeyandstars

Has revealed herself as mayor
Donator
Thanks for applying! Your application is under review and you will receive a reply shortly.

kcolyz

Spaceman
Donator
Your application has been accepted. Welcome to the DoI!
I'd like to thank my family, my friends, mentor(s), AugustToDawn, Fhlown, Metal_bunny, Goose, Sharkie, Koalition, Jake, Katt, kcolyz, Notch, Mojang, My brother, m-- (dial tone)