Katt's Election post (August 2018)

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Hello there, I hope I dazzle you with this short and to the point MP post which might be my last. If I do not dazzle you then I sure hope you find the unique shimmer in one of the many other candidates running! And we got a great group this time around, if I do say so myself. I didn’t know if I wanted to run but I felt it was necessary to run to see if I can help the incoming MPs with how the whole new process works. Considering I’ve ran for MP once and then became President of said Parliament, I do know I have the hang of things (except not really because some things take hours to write in this position and I cry, it’s cool though! No pain, no gain <3).

I have made many bills (you can dig through parliament and find the pfp of a weird humanoid nature warrior shooting a bow and arrow into the words you’re reading, and once you have found that picture you will know that it leads to one of the bills I created) but that was most definitely with the help of the other MPs and the new support system we have which is quite amazing to me.

At the end of the day, I’m not quite ready to give up helping the server, if I do not get back in, there is no harm I just want to see the server become it’s best.

And small message for those who do not make it in: at the end of a chess game, the King and the Pawn go back in the same box. Meaning you all have an important role here, and this does not make you lesser than anybody, there is always next time. I read that somewhere and it resonated with me. Good Luck, everyone!

~~Go ahead and ask me any questions you might have!~~

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Good luck Master Katt!

Reactions: Kat

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
Good luck Madam President. You will be the boss of yourself if you win! (Unless of course you resign after or during the race.)

Reactions: Kat