Kairuchii's Election Post (June 2019)

Kairuchii

Moderator x Constructor
Donator
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! I GIVE YOU THE MOST LOVABLE AND 8-BIT FACE IN THE WORLD!

I'm dreaming of a.png

Or you can call me K-man (a lot of people can’t pronounce my name correctly)I am 19 Years old and currently A Property Inspector and also a personal brewer. I joined the server recently (a month ago) and already have a playtime of 13 days.

Why did I Run for a Parliament position?

Let us go back to the beginning right before I’m still reading the tutorial. back then I was so confused about the government and how the server works. I Dig dirt, mine and survived in the wilds with just 400 krunas in my hands but as time passed by I’m still living in the wilds. at that moment I already told myself to not give up. Days later after surviving the harsh environment. I went to the Urban City, there I Met people that helped me understand the server more and how each Department is connected to the other and later that day I realized something that should be changed or corrected due to some laws that aren’t updated, but how can I make that change if I’m just a meer citizen who digs dirt and lives under the wilderness which is unclaimed xD. So I asked myself ‘’What if Ill start my way today rather than someday’’ then I started brainstorming and storming up until i encounter a problem *cough* Suburbs *cough* and formulating some answers that will address the needs of each citizen.

I run for a Parliament Position so that the voices of the people will be heard, it is not just Law making that a member of a Parliament does but also acts on behalf of the citizens.

This is Kairuchii (K-Man) Running for Member of Parliament (MP)

Be brave (3).png

Last edited:

William_CTO

Creator of Dark Mode on Forums
Donator
William_CTO
William_CTO
Tier4
Very good post. Good luck! I'm looking forward to seeing how you plan to fix the Suburbs and whatnot!