Answered / Added Job idea teachers

I believe having teachers for each job type would be useful for new players to learn there jobs instead of just taking a test then just being thrown into the world. Also maybe a board of education to run them...also on a side note drivers ed class's

Something I forgot to add on this is I think there should be qualifications for teachers like you have to be in the job for a month or so and it should be a secondary job like entrepreneur and maybe paid by the government

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
I believe having teachers for each job type would be useful for new players to learn there jobs instead of just taking a test then just being thrown into the world. Also maybe a board of education to run them...also on a side note drivers ed class's

I feel this fits perfectly.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
I believe I've already addressed this before in a similar suggestion that the teacher job isn't necessary and won't be added.
All the information necessary is on forums/laws. Not to mention we're working on some things at the moment as well to help raise awareness of certain things.
Thanks for the suggestion nonetheless.