jmarti07's Election Post (December 2017)

Jmarti07

Citizen
Donator
Hello fellow BusinessCraft Citizens! I would formally like to announce my re-running for a spot as a Member of Parliament! Here is everything you need to know! Please feel free to ask questions!

Your username:
jmarti07

Your age:

Your activity on the server:

I am on almost every day of the week, For an average of about 2-3 hours a day.

When you joined:
August 12, 2017

Why do you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament:

I am currently an employment manager (formally a Tour Guide), and I am always helping people and listening to their requests so I can help people’s suggestions be passed as laws and I make sure that everyone’s voice gets heard. I want everyone to have the best experience they can on this server, but sometimes this might be stopped by something they don't like or can't deal with or something. I want this to change, i want people to be able to enjoy this incredible server as much as i have! I want them to have an experience they will never forget!

What kind of laws would you vote for/against:
I would vote for laws that are clear improvements that would make the server a lot better and laws that make the server more realistic. I would vote against laws that don’t make any sense and would try to improve the law to make more sense (if there is anything to improve) I also understand that some laws might not be passed at a certain time depending on the governments budget, but this does not mean they wont ever be passed. I will also vote towards various plugins to help improve the server. Previously i have made laws that help add more creativity to the server (beach plots) and i have helped players if they have been punished (warning appeals)

Additional information you believe people should know:
I am a true and loyal player and promise to always listen to the players requests. As my time as an employement manager i have learned many things about the server which help me improve the server in different ways. I am also working on creating a new city so i will be learning new things about cities and what they need and don't need. This would be my 2nd term in parliament if re-elected.

Thank you everyone and have a great time on BusinessCraft!​