Denied Jaynormous's Application for Assistant Employment Secretary

Jaynormous

Citizen
Donator
- Username: Jaynormous

- Current Playtime: 25 days, 17h.

- When are you most active? Around 2.30pm AEST Sydney time

- Position you're applying for: Assistant Employment Secretary.

- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for? Yes I have read the Job description and I understand it clearly.

- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? I think I am very suited for Assistant Employment Secretary as I am/have worked for many different companies in my time on BC being in many different Executive Positions and I even run my own therefore I believe I know how to manage companies and am always trying my hardest to do my job the right way.

- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? on the 11th of april 2019 I joined the server and it was a very happy day for me, since then I have made many friends that I will never forget, I am still very surprised how amazing the community is and how well run the server is I have had a very lucky time becoming a Police Officer as my first Government job and then I became a Tour Guide for a couple weeks, then after that I applied for Moderator which was a very good decision on my behalf I got accepted which I was extremely overjoyed about. I was accepted as a Moderator I have became good friends with the amazing staff team and I would like to thank them for making my time as a Moderator amazing and just being caring friends. Recently I decided to run as a Member of Parliament which I was very lucky and got in. I am keen on being an Assistant Employment Secretary as I love the business aspect of Business Craft which in my opinion is quite similar to the Employment aspect and would like to help manage the Employment side of Business Craft.

- Additional Information: thanks for taking the time to read this and if I get accepted I will show you that you made the right decision.

Danielw_

Citizen
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Assistant Secretary of Education has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Hi Jay, thank you very much for your interest in the DoE. I can tell by your application and follow-ups that you were very interested in this job, but unfortunately the amount of applications we've received wildly exceeds the number of positions the department is able to handle. You were considered a very strong candidate, so I would like to ask if you want to have the prefix of this post set to "pending," so that you can be considered for this position again if/when one of the slots opens up.