JaneLovesAnime's Election Post (December 2017)

Your username: JaneLovesAnime

Your age: I'm currently 14.

Your activity on the server: I'm on everyday for 2 hours at the least if not more.

When you joined: I joined 8 months ago.

Why do you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament: I think I'm immensely suited to be a Member of the Parliament. I believe everyone should have a voice and not be afraid to share their opinions. I know for a fact that citizens in the city aren't always happy with laws and I would like to change that. If I became a part of the Parliament I would defintely give everyone a chance. Equality is important!

What kind of laws would you vote for/against: I would definitely vote for laws giving citizens more freedom of speech. I would absoluely vote against laws making people unhappy or unfair.

Additional information you believe people should know: You should know that I want everyone to be happy and enjoy their time on the server.

Reactions: Kat

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
Why do you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament: I think I'm immensely suited to be a Member of the Parliament. I believe everyone should have a voice and not be afraid to share their opinions.
I agree that people's opinions should be heard, but I do think that if you are sharing your opinion you should state it respectfully (you didn't speak on this), and in turn receive respect (as you stated).

I know for a fact that citizens in the city aren't always happy with laws and I would like to change that.
Could you elaborate?
If I became a part of the Parliament I would defintely give everyone a chance. Equality is important!
The fact of the matter is that inequality does not exist on BusinessCraft. You can't fix an issue that doesn't exist.
I'm not for or against you, I'd like some specifics on what your views really are, though.