iSharkk

An Apple Product
Donator
Vote for iSharkk as MP December 2017
MP for the people, by the people

 Your username
iSharkk

 Your age

Prefer not to say, but I am well into the teens. I will tell an owner if I must though.

 Your activity on the server
I think I’m pretty active, especially ever since I started playing again.

 When you joined
You can’t get the exact date but ChrisClassics says 5 months ago. I took a 1-2 month break in the middle of that though.

 Why do you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament
I am suited to be a Member of Parliament, not just for the fact that, like others, I am very active on the forums, discord, and server and am always willing to meet the needs of other, but that I have the experience of making and voting on important decisions and motions. Some of you might know that this is my first time running for Member of Parliament, and so you may ask, what experience do you have? Well to start, I was actually part of the application process for staff members on another server. Also I have been part of numerous groups similar to Parliament, which shows the I know what I would be doing and how to do it right.

 What kind of laws would you vote for/against
I m running as a Member of Parliament for the people of Business Craft. As part of my job which I will take very seriously, I will constantly ask around for people’s opinions on current events in the server. Some laws that I personally would vote for would be things such as new jobs, better starting conditions for the new players, and improvements to the economy including ways that support small businesses and large business alike. I will vote against laws that are opposite to what I said I would vote for and for laws that both the citizens and I agree are detrimental to the server we know and love.

 Additional information you believe people should know
Incase any of you were curious about my motto – MP for the people, by the people, I will tell you what it means. MP as most will know stands for Member of Parliament which is what I’m running for. For the people means your vote is my vote and that you can speak to me at any time about current events on Business Craft. By the people means that the people that I fully support hopefully will elect me as a Member of Parliament.

upload_2017-12-10_14-15-0.png

Last edited:

iSharkk

An Apple Product
Donator
Yes IRL, groups such as school boards, student governments, various leadership related things.

And to your second point I never said that. What I tried to get at was to make it so that the government wasn't the center of economy on the server. This wouldn't necessarily decline the government's balance to an unsafe level. It could, it could not. Improvements to the economy and helping small and large businesses doesn't mean that the government's balance decreases automatically. I could be missing something though, could you explain it a bit more.