Denied iPugLover's Police Officer Application

iPugLover

Citizen
- In-game name: iPugLover
- Date joined server: 8/14/18
- Current playtime: 2hrs and 35mins
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I would love to help catch annoying murderers on the server.
- What can you bring to the Department: Seriousness to the job and department.
- Additional Information: i know i am New but i would love to help out

iPugLover

Citizen
- In-game name: iPugLover
- Date joined server: Yesterday, April 14, 2018
- Current playtime: 4h 41m
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I want to be a police officer because i want to help. I think this server is incredible and I love helping other and i would love to make this server a better and safer place for people.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can help out a lot as i stated above and i can try my best to make this a safer place and a better and safer community
- Additional Information: I know i didn't know the laws but i read them all and I am now familiar with them and the last thing is that i wanted to let you know I will not argue with what ever the staff team agrees is the best for this application. Thank you for reading this, and have an amazing day!

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

You need more time and experience on the server. You also only joined yesterday; the requirement for this position is at least two weeks of registration time.