Department of Public Affairs
Donator
Insiqnia
Insiqnia
EventPlanner
- In-game name: Insiqnia
- Date joined server: February 13, 2021
- Current playtime:
8d, 4h (Joined last year with friends, but became more active this year)
- Role you're applying for:
Event Planner

- Why do you want to be a <Event Planner>: First things first is to get more involved with the BC Community, and starting off as this role is a great opportunity. But, I also want to bring some ideas to the table and be able to promote and share with the BC Community. People will say Minecraft is boring but it's not boring when you make it fun and enjoyable with random creative events.

- What can you bring to the Department:
I've participated and hanged out with some of my friends and I've seen some of the behind the scenes of the event planning. I know that events require time and effort and I'm up for it and can finish the job. Helping others with their events is also important considering that working alone can take a longer time to finish it and requires some thoughts along the way.

- Additional Information: I've played Minecraft for an overall of 7 years, but throughout those 5-6 years I used to play on this public server that was formally called the Cube Server (SMP server), and then later changed to The Coast but in in 2019 it shut down since the community was always together but grew apart since everyone grew older. Throughout my years on The Coast, there were many fun events that were held and everyone had a blast doing it as there were special rewards for the players that won and participated, so I don't mind bringing those ideas to the table.

Dwerpy

Daddy Dwerpy
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Donator
Dwerpy
Dwerpy
PoliceOfficer

Accepted

Congratulations, Insiqnia! Your application for EventPlanner has been accepted.