HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
- Title: Increase of Kruna Starting Amount
- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Edit
- Elaboration & Reasoning: I am wanting to increase the starting balance for new players from k300 to at least k400. This would help starting players get a better start.
Ways it could help:
  • Apartments:
  1. A few apartment owners charge almost k300 for 1 room, in my opinion, that does not leave much money for the player(s) to actually go on starting with. Having more money to start at would give them a better chance to get a room and still have some extra money to go on with (depending if they're smart with it).
  • Less complaints:
  1. A lot of people who start off always spend a lot of money on either exams or an apartment room, leaving them with not much to buy anything. That would lead them to making complaints about not have enough money to do anything or constantly asking for donations, which can get pretty annoying, especially if you're rich.
- Other Information: This may not be to informational, so I'm open for changes!

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
- Title: Increase of Kruna Starting Amount
- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Edit
- Elaboration & Reasoning: I am wanting to increase the starting balance for new players from k300 to at least k400. This would help starting players get a better start.
Ways it could help:
  • Apartments:
  1. A few apartment owners charge almost k300 for 1 room, in my opinion, that does not leave much money for the player(s) to actually go on starting with. Having more money to start at would give them a better chance to get a room and still have some extra money to go on with (depending if they're smart with it).
  • Less complaints:
  1. A lot of people who start off always spend a lot of money on either exams or an apartment room, leaving them with not much to buy anything. That would lead them to making complaints about not have enough money to do anything or constantly asking for donations, which can get pretty annoying, especially if you're rich.
- Other Information: This may not be to informational, so I'm open for changes!

I think this is a good idea.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
You must take into account that this would cause every single apartment in the capital to be taken by new players who quit 30 minutes later never to be seen again. This is already an issue, but with more money players could buy more variety of apartments (Honestly, 300 is hard to find in a good apartment).
If players get apartments right off the bat, yet most of those players will not play the server for any more than a day or two, the apartments are still taken up for a month. Then when more players come, they can't buy apartments. It all just becomes a big traffic jam. For this reason, I would vote nay.

Ryan Penn

Citizen
You must take into account that this would cause every single apartment in the capital to be taken by new players who quit 30 minutes later never to be seen again. This is already an issue, but with more money players could buy more variety of apartments (Honestly, 300 is hard to find in a good apartment).
If players get apartments right off the bat, yet most of those players will not play the server for any more than a day or two, the apartments are still taken up for a month. Then when more players come, they can't buy apartments. It all just becomes a big traffic jam. For this reason, I would vote nay.
I don’t agree with this. I think most of the reason players don’t come back is because they don’t have much to start with. I like raising the starting amount. I would say even be okay with k500. I would vote aye on this.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
I don’t agree with this. I think most of the reason players don’t come back is because they don’t have much to start with. I like raising the starting amount. I would say even be okay with k500. I would vote aye on this.
If apartment demand goes beyond apartment capacity, that's a HUGE issue. It would only make MORE players leave in the long run, because it would be SO HARD to find an empty apartment. You can't BUY dedication, these players will still leave as they wish.

sparkleA

Citizen
The poll results on this bill were as follows:

Increase, K500: 35 votes
Same, K300: 12 votes
Increase, K400: 11 votes

Keep in mind, you are not required to vote the way the public wants, but as the Minister of the DoPA, I will be voting the way the public voted on any bills that are many into in-game polls.