Ianhead1's Election Post February 2020

bbnohoney

Citizen
Donator
YOOOOOO ITS YA BOI BACK AGAIN.

Yo but for real whats up everyone, I Ianhead1 am running for parliament. Now yall might be asking yourselves. "Yo why would i vote this raccoon into parliament." Well everyone I got a couple of reasons yall should vote for me.

First, I have experience as Member of Parliament. I have been a MP for 3 terms and speaker for one. This experience has given me great insight into what laws people would like to see be made, edited, and/or yeeted all together.

Second of all. I have always made a point to be very active in the BC community. I like participating in events, vc's, and taking part in the political aspects on the server. Ever since I joined the server and became a Tour Guide, I loved helping players and making the server a fun and welcoming place. When I first became a MP I really liked being able to interact with players and with their help make the server a better place.

Lastly, I will listen to the people. Now i know everyone says this but this is a very important thing for me. Knowing what YOU the people want to see from parliament and from the server is very important and impactful to me. I know not a lot of people think this but, the people is what makes this server what it is. With me in Parliament I can guarantee you a MP that will always listen to you.

Thank you for reading my campaign post, hope you will vote for me! UwU

-Ianhead1 aka MP of the year (2019)