Accepted IAmA_MoronXD - Economy Secretary Application.

IAmA_MoronXD

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
IAmA_MoronXD
IAmA_MoronXD
Lawyer
- Minecraft Username: IAmA_MoronXD
- Playtime: 3d 8h 42m 4s
- Discord Username: Lorenzothebest#2846
- Describe your experience with Stratham's economy and business sectors.
Joining just over a month ago I have strived to learn about the economy and how it works through setting up shops and exploring the city. Making enough money to buy a plot in my first month of playing, I believe that I learned a lot about the economy how it works and ways we can possibly improve the economy.
- What new ideas can you bring to the department?
I plan on making it easier for new players to start businesses and I also want to make the economy flourishing through trying to lower prices to rent out popular areas near bus spots so new businesses selling new and unique items a chance to grow while letting pre existing company's still profit. I also want to make sure to limit inflation while still allowing competition when selling certain high demand items.
- Why do you want to work for the DoE?
I want to work for the DoE because its an amazing learning opportunity to work besides such knowledgeable and great people. I also want to put in the work to make the economy a friendly place for new players and make business craft a more fun and enjoyable server.
- Additional Information: I only started playing recently but I'm willing to learn and help give new ideas to improve player experience in regards to the economy, thank you for your time.

Unity

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
UnityMaster
UnityMaster
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, IAmA_MoronXD! Your application for Economy Secretary has been accepted.

Welcome to the Department of Economy!