Donator
IAmA_MoronXD
IAmA_MoronXD
Lawyer
In-game name: IAmA_MoronXD
- Age (optional):
- Date joined server: April 4th 2022.
- Current playtime: 1 week 3 days.
- Why do you want to be a state secretary: I believe in pacifism, social justice, racial equality, human rights and the rejection of capitalism and excessive wealth. Being in this department I know that I can have a positive impact on how this government runs and making sure there is no corruption and providing people with a way for there voices and ideas the be heard.
- What can you bring to the Department: Activity and diligence, I'm a very active player on the server and discord and I understand what people need and want. I work quickly and effectively to get proven results. I’ll push for more active debates and public questioning/press conferences.
- What does your previous experience include?: Ive worked in the doe, doc, as a mp, and finally attorney general.
- Additional Information: My time zone is EST. and I’ll be happy to work with you.

LilSumoVert

Former PM
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
LilSumoVert
LilSumoVert
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, IAmA_MoronXD! Your application for State Secratary has been accepted.

Never in my time as State Minister have i seen a Application more befitting of a Acceptance then this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.