HistoriaOrangie

Department of Construction
Donator
Orangieeee
Orangieeee
Constructor
- In-game name:
I_Want_Orangiez (old account: PoonMichael)
- Date joined server:
28 Oct 2018
- Current playtime:
>30 days
- How long have you been a Doctor:
1st term: >6 months + 2nd term: 2 months
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary:
BC is a really warm family. Over the 2 years playing in BC, I have experienced many things, seeing many new players coming to the community here, and I have treated many patients. Indeed, the doctor job is a really special job. “A life so short, a craft so long to learn”, being a doctor is literally one of the most difficult professions in society since doctors aim to save a life. I am really glad that I can help others and cure them successfully. After a long experience of being a doctor, I believe I can get the job done well, and I hope that I can contribute to BC players more. Therefore, I wish I can collaborate with the community serving players with kindness and honor instead of being a normal player:)
- What can you bring to the Department:
During my experience of being a doctor, I believe I know how the DoH operates. I have experienced how the development and growth of the DoH goes. Thus, I love to interact with new BC players so I know the feelings and thoughts of how they felt. Therefore, with my organizational skills learned from the governmental job in real life and good communication skills with players in BC, I trust I can help to build the department even better. Also, I love to help others so I wish I can treasure this chance to serve others as a civil servant.
- Additional Information:
Thank you so much for reading my application! You can find me anytime via discord (OrangeSkin325#4248) for knowing more about me <3

Last edited:

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for your interest in applying. Unfortunately we could only accept 1 candidate, however we believe you're a strong candidate and we highly recommend applying again in the future should another position open up.

HistoriaOrangie

Donator
Orangieeee
Orangieeee
Constructor

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for your interest in applying. Unfortunately we could only accept 1 candidate, however we believe you're a strong candidate and we highly recommend applying again in the future should another position open up.

Don't feel Bad D: You make me feel bad nowie. I will continue to make contributions to the department :heart_orange: