Citizen
1: Add a firefighter Job
2: Add a police Job
3: Add a bank job + loans
4: make cheaper cars and bikes
5: make a farmer job
--------------------------------------------------------
6: make tests easier for people/ so they can pass and enjoy the game
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7: remake the dealership on a big plot [ which you can put cars as a models and a nearby sign that has -car color and car price- also with bikes
8: try finding more cars looks and bikes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9: add more furniture's
Thanks Koalition and I hope you add these stuff and accept me as a constructor c:' have a nice day
[Please give me your feedbacks and suggestions] if you like to add more just reply

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
and there is already a bank

also if tests were easier we would have clueless players getting the job as prime minister

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
I like the idea to make the car dealership bigger. I bought a black car, but it was brown. :0 So yeah. They should also add more furniture. Although, I think the tests are good as it is. We don't want tests to be super easy.

And why would we need a firefighting job? I've never seen a fire in the city. And the police job has already been debated. :3

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
Personally, I don't like all these ideas because they're mostly to make the game easier to play. And as you might soon come to find, the easier something might be, the more boring it will be. The server has many challenges, and I believe it should stay that way for realism, and for the fun of it.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Hello!
Thanks for your suggestions, here are the answers:

1: Add a firefighter Job
I don't see how this would be useful as firespread is already off in the city. If it were on, players would grief other players easily and firefighters would either be too late or wouldn't be online at all to stop it.

2: Add a police Job
This was already suggested and I gave an elaborated reason here: http://forum.mcbusinesscraft.com/index.php?threads/new-staff-rank-in-game-rank.720/

3: Add a bank job + loans
Players can make their own banks and give out loans.

4: make cheaper cars and bikes
They're already fairly cheap and their price was decreased before.

5: make a farmer job
A farmer job already exists.

6: make tests easier for people/ so they can pass and enjoy the game
If tests are easier, we'd have a lot of people in jobs they have no clue about. This way they have to find all of the necessary information themselves and learn a thing of two in the process itself.

7: remake the dealership on a big plot [ which you can put cars as a models and a nearby sign that has -car color and car price- also with bikes
Remaking the dealership is already one of the things on the to-do-list of the Department of Construction.

8: try finding more cars looks and bikes
I'm not sure if that's possible with the current plugin.

9: add more furniture's
This is actually next on my to-do-list. :)

I hope you accept me as a constructor
This is irrelevant to this topic and you were already given your answered on your application.