Hiring Hiring House Builder

Venical

Citizen
Donator
Looking for someone who is exceptional/high average builder who is good with ranch houses.

Please show me your work, you can message me on Discord (Venical#9831) with your screenshots. I will post example pictures below but please DO NOT COPY the examples below. Please do not waste my time if you don't think you can create results similar to the pictures below.

Give me your price to complete the job. Bonus if you can design it in your server and show me pictures of what you've created.

My preferred material for majority of the exterior of the house (not including windows/roof) would be White Concrete.

Example 1:
southfork-ranch-minecraft-mansion-youtube.jpg

Example 2:
maxresdefault.jpg

Example 3:
4cdf29dfec5cfd83f0ffd4a688435f3c.jpg

Heartless

Citizen
Ok i will start working on a design for u. how much are u will to pay.
my discord is Heartless0YT#9688 msg if u have any extra questions.

Zizzymeefle

Citizen
Looking for someone who is exceptional/high average builder who is good with ranch houses.

Please show me your work, you can message me on Discord (Venical#9831) with your screenshots. I will post example pictures below but please DO NOT COPY the examples below. Please do not waste my time if you don't think you can create results similar to the pictures below.

Give me your price to complete the job. Bonus if you can design it in your server and show me pictures of what you've created.

My preferred material for majority of the exterior of the house (not including windows/roof) would be White Concrete.

Example 1:

Example 2:
maxresdefault.jpg

Example 3:
sooo like this but bigger?

Attachments

• Captures 3_26_2021 8_43_19 AM (2).png
    Captures 3_26_2021 8_43_19 AM (2).png
    36.7 KB · Views: 7

Zizzymeefle

Citizen

Example 1:

Example 2:
maxresdefault.jpg

Example 3:
ok i tryed to make it bigger but its pixelatedCaptures 3_26_2021 8_43_19 AM (2).png