Dusty_3

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Dusty_3
Dusty_3
Lawyer
Hello, i am Dusty or Dustoxic, and i own the largest theme park on the server. Palm bay theme park is set to expand another 40k soon and i need your help! Here are some of the jobs you can apply for!

- Digger : This job is really simple, it involves clearing out any land needed to build on. Will be paid depending on the amount dug out.

- Constructor : This job requires good skills at building. I need help with making 2 Theme Park hotels. 1 will be Disney themed, the other dc themed. Also need help with roads/walkways and the fence/wall that goes round the park.

- Imagineer ; Got a good skill at theme park design and building, or good at 1:1 scale recreation? i'm in need of imagineers for my new Disney themed extension to the park!

Those are all the jobs i am offering atm! Pay is very generous and you would be very well looked after! Now here is the format for applying below!

- In-game name:
- Job are you seeking:
- Pictures of buildings or rides (leave blank for Digger):
- Why should i hire you:
- How long have you been playing:

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer
stinkycow
Imagineer
I’ll send them over discord
I’ve got several good ride ideas and have experience making coasters in my single player world. This includes unique ride features like launch coasters.
9 months ish

Dusty_3

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Dusty_3
Dusty_3
Lawyer
stinkycow
Imagineer
I’ll send them over discord
I’ve got several good ride ideas and have experience making coasters in my single player world. This includes unique ride features like launch coasters.
9 months ish
Hired!

Jaynormous

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name: Jaynormous
- Job are you seeking: Digger
- Why should i hire you: I feel that I could easily do the job, it may take time but im willing to put my effort into it.
- How long have you been playing: 8 months

Dusty_3

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Dusty_3
Dusty_3
Lawyer
- In-game name: Jaynormous
- Why should i hire you: I feel that I could easily do the job, it may take time but im willing to put my effort into it.
- How long have you been playing: 8 months
Hired!

Block86

Citizen
- In-game name: Block86
- Job are you seeking: constructor
- Pictures of buildings or rides (leave blank for Digger):https://imgur.com/user/Block86/submitted
- Why should i hire you: I Like to build and I have great endurance and building speed. I also am good at building on uneven or odd shaped land.
- How long have you been playing: over a year

Last edited:

SpankHerobrine

Department of Construction
Department of Construction
DoeBoy2234
DoeBoy2234
PropertyInspector
- In-game name: DoeBoy2234
- Why should i hire you: I want to help with the theme park.The extra Krunas and the resources gathered would be helpful to have.
- How long have you been playing: 3 days 21 hours

Dusty_3

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Dusty_3
Dusty_3
Lawyer
- In-game name: DoeBoy2234
- Why should i hire you: I want to help with the theme park.The extra Krunas and the resources gathered would be helpful to have.
- How long have you been playing: 3 days 21 hours
Hired!