Hello world

TulioMVF

Citizen
Hello everyone!

My name is TulioMVF, I've joined the server today and I'm still learning how everything works here! I'm really excited to join the community in BusinessCraft and I'm looking forward to spending some time on the server.

To introduce myself, here's something about me: I'm brazilian, I've been playing Minecraft since Beta (started in 2011), I love reading (just finished "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" by Philip K. Dick), I love simulation and strategy games and, when I start a new minecraft server with my friends, I always play as a farmer in the beginning, so that's the path i'll be going down for the moment :D. Also, I'll take the opportunity to practise my english, so have a little patience with me!

Thanks!

TulioMVF

Dopper

Citizen
Banned
Donator
<!doctype html>
<html>
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8">
<title>Welcome</title>
<script src="navigation.js"></script>
<script src="slideshow.js"></script>
<script>

alert('hello world!');
</script>

</head>

Lol welcome to the server. Have a great time man!

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here! But I’m curious, what was “Do androids dream of electric sheep?” about? It sounds like it could be fiction but it also sounds like a book that discusses robots having feelings? It’s an interesting title haha.

TulioMVF

Citizen
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here! But I’m curious, what was “Do androids dream of electric sheep?” about? It sounds like it could be fiction but it also sounds like a book that discusses robots having feelings? It’s an interesting title haha.
Hahahaha, it's a science fiction mixed with a detective story