Department of Construction
Donator
P_Gabor
P_Gabor
PropertyInspector
- Username: P_Gabor
- Suggestion Title: Health Hat changes/upgrades
- Elaboration: I have heard many top players asking for the feature to combine the effects of the Health Hat with Turtle Shell. This would be great cause you would get both benefits (increased max health and permanent water breathing status effect).
In addition, the Health Hat could be renamed to Heathmet from the words Health and Helmet. The name I suggest for the turtle shell-health hat is Health Shell due to how cool it sounds (somewhat of a rhyme) and the first word of it comes from one of the companions of it, the other word for the other companion.
And to add something truly I thought of other than the names is the Health Hat that would have a third variant made of gold. Many players use golden helmets to save themselves from the piglins and with that they need to give up the extra health from their usual helmet. (I have no idea how to name it, every suggestion is welcome!)
And regarding implementation, as I hinted on it, the two helmets would need to be combined into one. Like the original hat, the two new variants would still be unbreakable and unenchantable.
For the extra utility they provide you would pay a small sum of 500-1000 krunas. At first glance it sounds a lot but compared to the Price of a Heath Hat, its nothing. (They go for over 20,000 krunas on BC Bid.) This would just be a little extra for the government, the price is not insanely high compared to the ingredients and I know that some would pay anything for one Heath Shell.
As on how to actually combine the two helmets, there is correctly no way. I suggest it be done by a staff, getting the helmets into existence, and voiding the ingredients as well as charging the combination fee.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin: Don’t think so
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin:
- Additional Information: As I said, any suggestion is welcome. Feel free to ask your questions here or in discord dm-s, I would like to hear your opinion. Thanks

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Hey

In addition to updating all the other tools (Diamond -> Netherite), I replaced the leather version of the Health Hat in the crates with a Turtle Helmet version, so from now on all health hats will be turtle helmets that give the 20 HP boost.
Can we trade in our old health hats for upgraded ones?

PGabor

Donator
P_Gabor
P_Gabor
PropertyInspector
If you have read the suggestion, you can see that there was no mention about replacing the "old" health hat with the "new" one in the creates. The intent was for the players to have choise.
It was an addition from the Senior Admin Team.
Neither was I happy with the way of implementation when I saw that the suggestion got accepted.

One of the cons of using the "new" health hat is the short water breathing it gives. I clearly stated infinite effect, which was not added.

I am truly sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the new one, neither am I.
I would like to hear the reasoning on why the admins moved away from the original suggestion and why the public wasn't involved in making the decision.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
If you have read the suggestion, you can see that there was no mention about replacing the "old" health hat with the "new" one in the creates. The intent was for the players to have choise.
It was an addition from the Senior Admin Team.
Neither was I happy with the way of implementation when I saw that the suggestion got accepted.

One of the cons of using the "new" health hat is the short water breathing it gives. I clearly stated infinite effect, which was not added.

I am truly sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the new one, neither am I.
I would like to hear the reasoning on why the admins moved away from the original suggestion and why the public wasn't involved in making the decision.

Thank you for the clear explaination. I take back what I said.