Grimoiire's Election Post (February 2018)

Grimoiire

Citizen
Your username:
Grimoiire

Your age:

Your activity on the server:
I do my best to be on every day, working on personal projects and answering questions in chat. My play time as of the creation of this thread is 3 days and 19 hours.

When you joined:
January 15, 2018

Why do you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament?
As a tour guide I spend quite a bit of my time online helping the newer player base, working behind the scenes in a way to make sure everyone’s experience in Business Craft is as great as my own. As a result of working with new players, I believe I’m provided with a unique view of the server. One of someone who is still learning and experiencing things for the first time. I hope to be in part a voice to the newer players, taking into consideration their concerns alongside my own.

Additionally, I am a listener with a passion for improvement and expressing my opinions when necessary is something I sincerely enjoy. I also believe my maturity and logical mindset would serve me well in this position.

What kind of laws would you vote for/against?
I value the hardworking player; someone who understands the rules and actively contributes to the community in a positive manner. Through the addition and improvement of current laws, I hope to give every person of the server an equal chance to become a such a player.

I would confidently support laws that would boost the economy, promote city growth, and preserve the realistic aspects of the server. I generally dislike laws that would only be put into place for small, unusual circumstances or aim to greatly benefit only a specific group of players.

But of course, there are always exceptions and whether I would ‘Aye’ or ‘Nay’ a law really depends on the specifics of said suggestion.

Additional information you believe people should know:
I really appreciate those who took the time to read through my election post and I look forward to answering any questions you may have for me.

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
Good luck! Follow ur dreams and never give up. Ok, gimme a sec I need to find more inspiration stuff to say on google.

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
Good luck Grim! I know you’ll do great if you get in :D

(You will almost definitely get in :D)