Government Shop

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Dustoxic, Nov 30, 2019.

?

What are your thoughts on the Government shop? Do you agree with the file attached?

Poll closed Friday at 7:43 AM.
  1. I agree

78.4%
  2. I disagree because...

8.1%
  3. I am not sure

13.5%
  1. Dustoxic

Dustoxic Police Officer Police Officer Property Inspector

Dustoxic_
    Share your thoughts on the attached file!

Attached Files:

2. stinkycow

stinkycow Member of Parliament Member of Parliament

stinkycow
    You have my support :)

Dustoxic likes this.
  3. giggly999legs

giggly999legs Citizen

giggly999legs
    Same over here!

Dustoxic likes this.
  4. Kbooth1102

Kbooth1102 Moderator Staff Member Moderator Sergeant Police Officer Hospital Secretary

kbooth1102
    I like the idea of removing the basic items. However there is not enough demand to remove farming products and really only one store would be required to serve the whole server. Ores however would be good to remove.

Recommended Retail Prices would be good. I was thinking about the DoBD maintaining a forums post on block RRPs.

Dustoxic likes this.
  5. Dustoxic

Dustoxic_
    Yeah i
    Yeah I have had a few people suggesting to keep the farming stuff. So maybe we can find a way to make sure people can sell their farming stuff. I’ll have a discussion with some people and we will come up with a good solution to make farmers happy!

6. Kairuchii

Kairuchii Moderator Staff Member Moderator Event Planner Donator

Kairuchii
    Basic items of gov shop can be a standing ground for those new business owners that needs to cope with the competition of the same market, removing those kinds of items will leave them having low to none market share. As they grow they wont even need to have the gov shop as their backbone hence making the gov shop available again to the new business owners and the cycle continues.

Im against having retail prices as this will ruin the fun of exploring the business world. But SRP can be initiated with the food stuff as this is one of the basic necessity in order to live.

7. Kat

Kat Madam Deputy Staff Member Senior Administrator Prime Minister Minister of Agriculture Event Planner Mayor Donator

katt_tail
    I think we should at least remove the selling for both crops and ores if not buying and selling

Dustoxic likes this.
  8. Dustoxic

Dustoxic_
    Plus i have heard farmers not sure about this as that's where they make the money, the solution is demand, demand will be what makes your money, not a shop that takes your items that it doesn't need and in return gives you money. Food is a high demand among civilians so as long as you know how to advertise and sell items, food will be no problem.

9. Kairuchii

Kairuchii Moderator Staff Member Moderator Event Planner Donator

Kairuchii
    problem is that this is minecraft and you can make your own food
    shops are just an option for your needs

Dustoxic likes this.