Lawsuit: Adjourned Gordias vs. giggly999legs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordias

Citizen
While building on my plot of BC-151, a now former employee went up to where I was and proceeded to push me off to my death, then later came on and punched me to death at which their employment was terminated. It was not consented and was not instigated by myself.2019-02-24_11.57.47.png

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@[COLOR=#ff8000]giggly999legs [/COLOR] is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @[COLOR=#ff8000]giggly999legs [/COLOR] , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with messaging the Defendant regarding this civil court case.

I would also like to remind all parties involved about the strict Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
The Plaintiff has brought the Defendant @giggly999legs to criminal court on the grounds of being murdered by the Defendant. There is clear evidence of a murder within city limits.

Conclusion:
Lawsuit will be defaulted in the Plaintiff's favor due to the unresponsive nature of the Defendant. I am convinced due to the nature of the evidence provided.

Verdict:
As reigning Judge, @DankNipz is hereby guilty for the murder of the Plaintiff.

The Department of Justice, @[COLOR=#0059b3]bharatj[/COLOR] will be tasked with the act of jailing and/or fining the Defendant based on their current PVP offense status.

This court case is now adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

klcPQA3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.