Denied GoodMorning9's Economy Secretary Application

- Username: GoodMorning9
- Current Playtime: 12 days
- When are you most active? weekends
- Position you're applying for: Economy secretary
- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for? Yes
- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? I am an experienced player in the server. Recently I have been pretty active. I have worked in almost every industry of the economy. I am a very dedicated hard worker, and I have a very good understanding of the economy. I believe I could work well with the members of the department.
- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? I want to work as an economy secretary because I think the DoE is a great department. I would be very excited to work under the new minister, and I really want to make the server a better place. I think I could do a very good job as an economy secretary. I think I could help enforce laws like the Exclusive Sales Law effectively. I believe that I could be a good economy secretary, and I think that the DoE is very important and I think that I would be a great fit for the job.
- Additional Information: Thank You for this Oppurtunity!!!

SirKosmo

Citizen
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Economy Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for applying. Feel free to reapply after 30 days!