Denied GoodMorning9 City Advisor Application

In-game name: GoodMorning9
- Age (optional): No
- Date joined server: April 2020
- Current playtime:12 days
- Why do you want to be a City Advisor: I want to be a city advisor because I love cities. I think that it is important to have many cities outside of capital city and I think that having more cities boosts the economy by creating additional valuable real estate. I would love to work at the department of City Relations because the department is very important, and I think that I can help build a strong department, evn though the department is new I think I can help make it efficient and effective.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring hardwork to the department. In my time at the DoA I have seen how great the government is and I now want to expand to another department. I really want to work for the DoCR because I am experienced with cities and I have worked in several departments of the government. I can bring eagerness to work and make the server a better place. I can also help build good relationships between city governments.
- What does your previous experience with cities include?: I have lived in several cities and I have owned land in many cities as well. I have worked with people from some unofficial cities to help develop their cities, and I frequently talk to the mayors of many cities.
- Additional Information: Thank You for this oppurtunity!

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for City Advisor has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Due to some of your past performance in other departments your application is denied.