goodbye, and i'm sorry

trisalty

Citizen
Donator
Trisalty
Trisalty
Hello, as some of you may know i am triman123 on the server. So to cut right to the chase, i am going to be taking a break, possible going to be forever. Now i would like to expiate with everyone, this is very important to me, i'm sorry, i did so many things that made me feel horrible on this server. i regret being so rude and malicious when i joined the server, i was so rude to everyone, and I deeply regret that. The people on this server were so nice when i first joined but I wasn't back. You don't need to forgive me for being rude, i just wanted to make sure you know, i deeply regret it, and have changed. To the friends I have made, if they consider me a friend, im sorry for you having to deal with me, through all of my shit, you stuck by me. I dont know who of you consider me a friend but i know i consider William and Supersuperking friends, thank you, so so much.

Now onto the more game related reasons i quit, the game has become boring and i havent felt like getting on recently. When i first got on the server seemed perfect, the people were super nice, earning money was fun, and i had big dreams. but as i started playing more on the server i found that earning money became a hastle, and those big dreams of starting a big company would never work out, also i knew because of the way I acted, I would never get elected to government, the game became bleak. nowadays the game has become bland and unfun, I, of course, became bored, and stopped logging on, which is where i am today.

So, now its time for my will
i would like William to recieve my entire balance, and i will leave Supersuperking with all the alchohal in my inventory, i will keep mostly everything else

goodbye, i will miss all the good times and, im sorry

supersuperking

Speaker of Parliament
Speaker of the Parliament
Donator
supersuperking
supersuperking
Tier1
oh sorry to see you go hope you have fun in real life bye :)