Lawyer
Donator
giggly999legs
giggly999legs
Lawyer
- In-game name: giggly999legs
- Date joined server: Nov 8, 2018
- Current playtime: 9 weeks 1 day+
- How long have you been a Doctor: About a month so far, but in total I have been in the Department of Health (DoH) for over 3 years.

Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary:

I have been wanting to be a Hospital Secretary for a long time. While my time as a Doctor has been wonderful, I believe my previous and current experience make me an ideal candidate for this role. I am motivated to ensure the whole department operates smoothly from behind the scenes.

What can you bring to the Department:

I can bring many things to the department, such as better organization, and improved communication, but there are many more wonderful ideas I have in store for this department.

Additional Information:

Thank you for considering my application, have a good day / night.

Evachu

Staff member
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
_Evachu_
_Evachu_
HospitalSecretary

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Hey, thanks for applying however we would like to see you display a bit more maturity on the server before you apply for this role. Also, although you had been a doctor for a few years before you rejoined, you took a long break and many things have changed so we would like you to get used to those changes before applying for a senior role. We hope to see an application in the future when you are ready