Denied Giggly999legs - Labor Officer Application.

giggly999legs

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
giggly999legs
giggly999legs
Lawyer
- Minecraft Username: Giggly999legs.
- Playtime: 35d 13h 2m 37s
- /bcseen Playtime: 3d 11h 47m 43s

- Discord Username: Catly#5904
- Describe your experience with Stratham's economy and business sectors: I generally own my sort out own cheep shop, therefore have to know what the economy really is like, also I helped players start there own businesses, in the business sectors, I really have been in most, as I help players and they all have there own ideas of what they want.
- What new ideas can you bring to the department? I can bring new ideas such as: A new and improved education system, and as well as new NPC questlines and a improved player experience within the DoE in many ways.
- Why do you want to work for the DoE? I want to work for the DoE, because I have been wanted to work for the DoE for along time now, but I feel I was to new and unprofessional before, but now I feel like I have had a lot more experience in Buisnessscraft in general and I feel I am more professional and mature then I was before, and I feel like now is the best time to do so.
- Additional Information: Thank you for reading my application, have a good day / night.

Last edited:

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for Labor Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thanks for applying, I do not feel you would be a good fit at this time.