Fubmel's Election Post (June 2017)

Fubmel

Citizen
Username: Fubmel

Activity: Very active

Why I am suited to be Member of Parliament: My knowledge is one of the few reasons I am a good choice as a seat in parliament. I have taken a year long class learning about the history of our politics and congress (parliament). I finished a semester long class about government and also finished a semester class of econ. I mention this to convince readers/supporters I have already been educated on these topics. In terms of experience, I have been a member of parliament since the election in April, and now that I have experienced it first hand I believe I am more suited for this position. I understand that a Member of Parliament will take on an authoritative position, I will put my leadership skills into this position to assure safety, balance and order into the server.

Laws: Types of laws I would vote for would be, beneficial financial laws for both the player and the economy also laws that keep the players safe while playing on the server, examples are reasonable fees for certain actions or punishments, financial justice to players who find their situations unfit to themselves, this will correlate to laws that will be made into the judicial department, laws in relation to the growth of the city and server, and laws ensuring protection of the wild, the environment, cities outside of the capital, and land claims made by players in the wild. Laws I will ultimately be against are those that are deemed unreasonable to the player or server under illogical reasoning, examples of these are, laws of unfair fees to the player, if seen fit, and laws that may put our server's citizens and players in danger, and any laws that may let players who terrorize or abuse the community bypass punishment or lack consequence. Law making and voting for/against will never be interfered by my views in real life. I will keep my views separate from what should be made best for the server and the players. I will represent the players of Business Craft and ensure laws are followed.

Additional Info: I am currently a brewer and I run a bar in the city. Everyone is welcome so come visit sometime, the address is 19 Tandem Av, or, cords are x: 460 z: 20.

Thank you for reading my election post and good luck to everyone running for member of parliament.

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
"Activity: Very Active". You might want to re-word that to include more detail.

Good Luck

Last edited:

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
I wish you good luck in the elections! I would love to learn the ways of a Member of Parliament from you!

- ChrisClassics
For Member of Parliament

Shiloaf

Citizen
Am I the only one that realized how similar his two election posts are. Only a few sentences are altered a bit or a new one added in like it was copied and pasted, not a lot of new originality. Put Fubmel's April 2017 and the June 2017 election post next to one another if you don't believe me.

Luxaholic

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Am I the only one that realized how similar his two election posts are. Only a few sentences are altered a bit or a new one added in like it was copied and pasted, not a lot of new originality. Put Fubmel's April 2017 and the June 2017 election post next to one another if you don't believe me.
she is unlike most politicians in that her views on the issues don't skew to pander to the popular opinion, you should respect that.