Fubmel's Election Post (April 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fubmel

Citizen
Username: Fubmel

Activity: Fairly active

Why I am suited to be Member of Parliament: As far as my knowledge goes, this is one reason I am suited for this position. I have taken a year long class learning about the history of our politics and congress (parliament) and seeing how it has progressed. I finished a semester long class about government and I am currently in econ. I mention this to convince readers/supporters I have already been educated on these topics. In terms of experience, I have yet to experience what it is like to be apart of the government and from my standpoint I can see the job is taken seriously. I understand that a Member of Parliament will take on an authoritative position, I will put my leadership skills into this position to assure safety, balance and order into the server.

Laws: Law making and voting for/against will never be interfered by my views in real life. I will keep my views separate from what should be made best for the server and the players. I will represent the players of Business Craft and ensure laws are followed. Following some laws may seem unpleasant but it is what's best for everyone and the server. Types of laws I would vote for would be, beneficial financial laws for both the player and the economy, examples are reasonable fees for certain actions or punishments, justice to players who find their situations unfit to themselves, this will correlate to laws that will be made into the judicial department, laws in relation to the growth of the city and server, and laws ensuring protection of the wild, the environment, and the cities outside of the capital. Laws I will ultimately be against are those that are deemed unreasonable to the player or server under illogical reasoning, examples of these are, laws of unfair fees to the player, if seen fit, and laws that may put our server's citizens and players in danger.

Additional Info: I am currently a brewer and I run a bar in the city with web_Alot. Everyone is welcome so come visit sometime, the address is 19 Tandem Av, or, cords are x: 460 z: 20.

Thank you for reading my election post and good luck to everyone running for Member of Parliament.

Last edited:

Ksports1

Entrepreneur
Donator
I love this post and I think you can bring a lot to the parliment. Not only do you have many valuable and great points the server can continue to grow on, but you have a massive background in politics and everything else thag comes along with the job. I think with your experience and willingness to get the job done, we can continue to grow and strive in a great way!

Status
Not open for further replies.