Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Forums Kahoot Hunt 2019 Event

Saturday, April 20th, 2019

10 AM, EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Bloom's Literature Department is hosting an event, the Forums Kahoot Hunt! It will be hosted on Saturday, April 20th 2019.

What is it?
This event is a trivia event, themed around the forums! The forums, as you probably guessed, is where all the answers to the questions will be found. The trivia will consist of 20-30 questions, ranging from everything to nothing that can be found solely on the forums. Time allotted for each question will be the same throughout.
NOTE: A FORUM ACCOUNT IS NOT REQUIRED TO PLAY

Where is it?
The event will be held on a live streaming service that is free for everyone. For more information on how to join, please join Bloom's Discord. We will be happy to help you! Tag someone in the guest-lobby.
Bloom Discord Link: https://discord.gg/5uz6AAC
Fun Fact: This discord link is referred to as the "Guac Invite Link" as the tag almost screams that word out! (Have to look outside the box to see it)

Prizes:

1st Place - 2500 Krunas
2nd Place - 2000 Krunas
3rd Place - 1500 Krunas
4th Place - 1000 Krunas
5th Place - 500 Krunas
NOTE: If you do not redeem your prize within a week of the event, your prize will be given to the next person in line.

If you win a prize, you need to contact any of the following people to redeem it:
Vroomba, Corax_A1, DerpGaming20, Codes320, AlexGLife, ImagineWagons, or FyreX10

Rules:
**Follow the BusinessCraft Chat Laws in the stream's Chat;
**All answers are found on the forums; do not complain that you cannot find the answer;
**Have fun!

Where do I sign up to be able participate?
You need to accomplish the following two steps in order to sign up;
1. Post your name down below in the comment section.
2. Join Bloom's Discord NOW, or on event day. If you are not in the discord, you will not be eligible to participate. The live stream button will be clickable to be able to join the event's livestream.
You can leave the Discord after!

Good luck, Hunters!

- Bloom's Literature Department

P.S. Please let us know of any questions/concerns/comments in the comment section below, or in our discord if you do decide to join early. Tag us so we know you're here! @CircleOfLIfe

Last edited:

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
I, DerpGaming20_YT will be attending this EvEnT
*edit* I will not be participating in the event due to time restrictions and my Saturday work schedule.

Last edited:

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
The event is in five days!
Please make sure to join the discord if you haven’t already.
Thanks!