Lawsuit: Dismissed foob_ vs. Dwerpy

Status
Not open for further replies.

foob_

Citizen
  • Dwerpy made an ad that said, "anyone who can beat me in volleyball gets 1000kr" and "you only get 1 try". So I went out of my way to go to the volleyball courts and challenge Dwerpy in a duel. I won 21-17 and Topte was there to witness me winning and Dwerpy not paying me. I asked for payment and he refused, saying, "that doesn't mean all of you" and "read the message next time". After more inquisition, he stated "first try!!! doesnt everyone i clarified that". He never clarified that in text chat as I have the chat logs (dm foob#4954 for the logs). As I stated earlier Topte saw that I bested Dwerpy. Before I had come to play, I watched LannyBugg beat Dwerpy and get payment. Then Topte lost to Dwerpy then I won. Lannybugg got payment so I should have.
  • I have Topte as a witness and I also have chat logs to prove that I should have been paid.
  • I want 1250 krunas as payment from Dwerpy because he owes me the 1000 and I wasted approximately thirty-two minutes finding the volleyball court, beating him, and trying to get my money.

Dwerpy

Daddy Dwerpy
Department of Justice
Donator
Dwerpy
Dwerpy
Sergeant
Ill legit give you the money if you want it so bad jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.