Department of Economy
Lawyer
flyingzebra7
flyingzebra7
SrEconomySec
-Minecraft Username: flyingzebra7
-Playtime: 6d, 3h, 10m, 33s.
-Discord Username: flyingzebra#1789
-Describe your experience with Stratham's economy and business sectors.
I have my own company that I manage with employee's and a warehouse (Farm plot). We are in the process of expanding our company, hiring employees, and growing/selling more crops and baked goods. I have good experience with the company and selling products in Stratham.

-What new ideas can you bring to the department?
I can bring new ideas on Business Grants, Billboards and such to expand to what's already there. I can bring better Economic ways to get players business's up and running, and be successful.

-Why do you want to work for the DoE?
I want to work for the DoE to enhance the Economy for Stratham, and BC. I am respectful, and patient with people, and I'm good with company's , and the economy. I have creative thoughts that could help with the Economy and the DoE. I could for sure improve Stratham, and BC's Economy.
Consider hiring me.

-Additional Information: Please consider hiring me. Even if the application gets turned down, I will still be positive to the DoE. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5

Accepted

Congratulations, @flyingzebra7 [/USER] ! Your application for Treasurer has been accepted.

Congratulations! I don't know you well, but Deputy Minister Unity put in a rather good word about you. I will give you a shot.

Welcome aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.