flyingzebra7
flyingzebra7
SrEconomySec
- In-game Name: flyingzebra7
- Company Name: Zebra's Bakery and Good's
- Current Playtime: 5d, 14h, 50m, 11s.
- Current Balance: 2150
- Requested Amount: 3000-5000kr
- Detailed Business Plan: My company is all about selling bakery goods and farm-grown products, our plan is to use this money to pay for the farmland plot in the farming district to grow our crops and raise our animals. We'd also like to use this money to pay for our employee's that work to help our company grow. This money would also go towards helping expand our company and make it almost as big as other big stores on BC. Some of this money would go towards helping us buy office spaces and such around the Capitol City, and Covington.
- Picture of Plot (If needed):
- Additional Information: This money would be helpful toward our company and expanding it. Even if the investment gets turned down, I will still be positive toward the Government. Thanks for reading.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5

[ Start-up Business Grant Approved! ]​

giphy.gif
For the reasoning of your request and cooperation with creating a business registration post, I will approve your new business "Zebra's Bakery and Good" a one-time grant payment of: 5,000 Krunas

Once both of us are online, I will transfer the grant funds to your player balance. Please act responsibility!

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.