Flappy's Election Post (August 2017)

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
Hello y'all, I'm FlappyChickens, and I'm here yet again to run for parliament for the third time in a row. I'm currently y(18+43)-19*81+3/12+61(18-5/9)*58+763(6+32*6)=212168.694444. Solve for "y". I joined BusinessCraft in November of 2016, and I believe I am a pretty active player. I have been playing activly for over 9 months now, and have almost 200 hours of play time. Recently, I have been online for at least 5 hours a day, but I probably wont be able to keep up with that. I expect it to average out between 2 to 4 hours a day.
Next, I believe I am suited to be a Member of Parliament because although I tend to be a little stubborn as my family has told me on multiple occasions, I am fairly mature. I also have a lot of experience on the server, given my join date. With this time, I have also made many contributions to the server through the DoC, previous Parliament terms, and being friendly to the community. Finally, logically I'd be suited fort he job if I've already had it twice.
If I get elected into parliament, here are the I'd be with.
+ Animal Rights
+ Homeless Rights
+ Taxes
+ Recreational Areas
+ City Expansion
+ Pricing Unneeded Luxuries

Also, here are some things I'd personally fight for.
- Business Discount Taxes
- A Greater Education System
- Check and Balances with in the Government.

In conclusion, I hope you vote for me so I can continue working for people, making sure you have the best experience on BusinessCraft as possible. Have a good one!

Last edited:

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
Either you are about 7 (if you messed up the equation like I think you did) or .000000001 units of age.
I am pretty sure that equation is right, I checked it over multiple times, and I am not 7, But thanks for trying!

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
I don't understand what my first quote has to do with this, and also maybe try to not use a calculator and use your brain. :)

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
Do you not remember when I told you I lost my internet and wont be online until September 7th or 8th? What was your point in saying that?

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
Do you not remember when I told you I lost my internet and wont be online until September 7th or 8th? What was your point in saying that?
I was showing that you aren't on that much, which you aren't. I don't want people to vote for you thinking they can see you online super often. Even before that, you've been on maybe 1-3 hours a day. 5 hours is very much of a stretch.