FlappyChickens's Election Post (August 2018)

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
Hey readers, I am FlappyChickens, otherwise known as Flaps. You might know me from my frequent stops on the server, and the guys that never talks on the server unless provoked through a series of actions that interest me. I am 15 years of age, and I consider myself pretty active. I'm usually on for many hours of the day unless life makes me disappear for an extended period of time. Finally, I've also been playing since November 2016.

Now you might be thinking, why should Flaps be your MP? And that's a good thought. To start, I'm not dumb. I've learned a lot as I've has a seat in Parliament since it was formed. Next, I vote for what ever way is right. I always vote for what the people want, and consider what's best for the server to as I'm always asking players how they feel about a bill. This will also especially come into play now as the government is changing and more and more people are struggling for a say.

In terms of what I personally believe in, I will always vote for opportunities to help businesses and employment rates grow. I want to help people personally, rather than pass motions that help the server and myself only. I'm rich enough, but you aren't. Also, I wont give my vote to any motions suggesting personal benefit and that are plain stupid. For example, things that can be abused like private practices and own creative worlds will not get my vote as they only make rich lives better. I want and will if you vote for me, listen to what the majority wants, and turn your ideas into motions, and campaign for your benefit.

Overall, y'all should vote for me. I might of not had the most active past in parliament, but think about what I can do. I can make everyone's life great in BC, even yours. Remember, I'm the one who created big things for the better in the past too like the DoJ. So, just trust me, and vote Flappy.