FlappyChicken's Election Post (June 2017)

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
Hello everyone, I am FlappyChickens, previously known as PureStupidity_. Here I will explain why you should re-elect me for a seat in parliament.
I am a good boy at the age of 14. I am usually very active, and I will continue to be throughout the summer. I do apologize for my recent inactivity as my school year has just ended and I had a lot of work to do in school, and my friends and I were participating in an international engineering completion. Otherwise, I've been one of the most active players since I joined in late November of 2016, which also would make me the oldest member of the parliament.
I believe I am well suited to be a member of the parliament for many reasons. First, I have a long background with the server. For those who haven't seen my last election post, It basically summarized my whole history on this server. Therefore, I will quote a bit of it for today. "Since I joined, I have made many achievements. To start, I became the first Construction worker on the server. Working with great people like WildCoconut and Luxaholic, I was able to build many great things, like Green's dirt house... On top of that, I helped create things like education, government collaboration, and a hospital for those in need... " I also have done a lot of cool stuff in my life outside of BusinessCraft. First, I no a lot about international civil law, and politics from teaching myself and having relationships with many government workers. I have also taken many lawyer classes and have learned a lot about law through my years. Finally, I am smart and realistic. That's all.
As a member of parliament, I believe there should be many great changes to the server. Here are some of the biggies...
  • Insure the rights of freedom of speech as long as it is appropriate and non-violent.
  • Make tax prices on item/commands that are unneeded or could be used as spam.
  • Adjust punishments and make them fair, less cruel, and in some cases harsher to insure less rule breaking.
  • Have advertising to increase population of the server, as well as make it a nicer place to spend time on.
  • Increase the size and building count in the big city
  • Help new members feel more welcome, and help people build there own businesses and cities.
  • Build places like museums and zoos for government benefit and people recreation.
  • Create dog/animal parks for pet owners.
  • Limit apartment abuse.
  • Reduce pricing of food.
  • Have a place for the homeless.
  • Make an efficient, and affordable taxation system.
  • **Make recreation centers (ie. race track, sport fields, quest houses) for those who seek less boredom on the server.
Finally, I would like to add that as many of you know, I am a great, majestic man, and I shall bring greatness to the server. If you elect me, I will promise equality. I will make sure your voice is heard, and that you will this server as much as I do. I will make sure I am active as much as possible during the summer, and continue to not build stuff for the safety of your eyes. In conclusion, vote for me and have a nice day.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
I joined in late November of 2016, which also would make me the oldest member of the parliament.
Just wanted to point out that Jake, Koal, Lux, and I would be the longest veterans in Parliament. If you mean among the non-staff MPs then you are correct.