FlamingNinja728's Election Post l June 2020

FlamingNinja728

Former Moderator
Donator
FlamingNinja728
FlamingNinja728
Tier2
I FlamingNinja728 am seeking the role of Member of Parliament for the June 2020 election. My Current play time is 12 days 17 hours, and my join date is one year ago (Recently started playing again about 2 months ago).

I believe that I am a suitable candidate for the role of Member of Parliament, as I am a fairly active member of the business craft community, as well as have experience with all kinds of players, new and old from my work as a Tour Guide, as well as from my involvement in community activities.

If you choose to elect me to parliament this June, I will work as hard as I can, in efforts to try to obtain change that will benefit the community of Business Craft as a whole. I will listen to the ideas that all the players have, and try to implement them in the most fair way possible, benefiting both sides of the situation. While I may not have any prior experience in parliament, that does not mean I have not ever thought about what would be best for the community, and this position would allow me to input these ideas in ways that changes could be made.

What I want to Accomplish in Parliament:
Removal of Executive order 12 (Wild EO)
Allow the Voices if lesser known players to be heard
Create bills that would benefit all parties, to create middle ground for players ideas
Make the experience of new players easier, to allow them to get a foothold in the server

Due to my qualifications and experience I hove on the server, I believe that I am a qualified candidate for the Election of June 2020! And remember, if you want to see changes that can benefit the server as a whole, be sure to vote Flaming in the June 2020 Election!

Last edited:

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
Dude I cannot read that yellow text for the life of me... Anyhow, good luck.