FlamingNinja728's Election Post (December 2020)

FlamingNinja728

Former Moderator
Donator
FlamingNinja728
FlamingNinja728
Tier2
Re-elect FlamingNinja728 For Term 21!
Striving For a Better Tomorrow
Information:
Ign: FlamingNinja728
Join Date: January 19th, 2019 (Took a break for a year and some change)
Play Time: 35 days, 19 hours, 19 minutes, 23 seconds. (At the time of writing)
Jobs: Member of Parliament (Term 2), Senior Ranger, Senior Tour Guide, Doctor, Trial - Moderator

My History:
I first joined the server early on in 2019, and didn't really enjoy the concept, and left almost immediately. I came back in around mid April 2020 due to quarantine and have loved it ever since. I initially campaigned for Parliament in the June 2020 Election (Term 19), but did not make the cut. Later in that term I was able to enter as a replacement election and have be striving to do better ever since. I tried again during the September 2020 Election (Term 20) and was much more successful. Through both of these terms I have gained immense knowledge on how the system is run, along with had the opportunity to work alongside many great Members of Parliament.
Strengths:
  • Team Work: I can work well with others, whether it be debating a topic, or striving to polish a bill that was presented. Id like to say that I am a fairly open book when it comes to my reasoning on things, and I strive to let people know my opinions on a matter.
  • Activity: I am very active on all 3 forms of the server, whether it be In Game, on the Discord, or on the Forums. I play nearly every day, and I check the discord and forums regularly. If you ever need anything I promise I will get to answering the question ASAP!
  • Experience: I would say that my time being active on the server over the last 7 or so Months, along with my time in Different Departments and Parliament has given me the Experience to allow me to be a successful Member of Parliament for Term 21. If I were to be reelected I would apply all this previous experience and to continue to better myself in as many ways I can.
Goals:
My Goals if I were to be Re-elected for Term 21, would be to continue to work through our goals of organization and clarification of laws from this term, as well as continue to enforce the President's KISS initiative. I also would like to work more on allowing the people to see more of what parliament does behind the scenes, rather than just us putting out bills. A solution I have to do this is to have the Speaker of Parliament, release notes on the activities of parliament, similar to how ministers give their minister reports. I would also like to try to work with the DoE in finding a solution to the Entrepreneur Shop, and how players are using it as their only source of income.
Previous Bills:

Passed Notions:

Rejected Notions:

Final Remarks: I would like to start off by thanking you all for reading my campaign, and would like to wish luck to all those who are also running n this election. For those of you still asking: Why should I vote for him? I will assure you that I will do my best and work as hard to represent the ideas of all the members of the Business Craft community, new and old. I will work my hardest to find solutions to problems that will be enjoyed by every player, and will act as a voice of the people when proposing ideas. Also, feel free to ask any question you may have below!

Thank you all for reading, and have an amazing day! And remember, Vote Flaming December 2020!

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
gl flamingoo ily glglglgl

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Internal Development
Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
HospitalSecretary
Hey Flaming,
I would like to say, thank you for showing your interest in becoming an MP, but I have some questions I would like answered.
My Goals if I were to be Re-elected for Term 21, would be to continue to work through our goals of organization and clarification of laws from this term, as well as continue to enforce the President's KISS initiative.
That's fine and all and following on Koal's KISS initiative, but what are some examples of bills you would like to put forward or make changes to the current ones. I see the server getting simplified, well in terms of bills but if you see something wrong with the current system, what would you like to change?

I also would like to work more on allowing the people to see more of what parliament does behind the scenes, rather than just us putting out bills. A solution I have to do this is to have the Speaker of Parliament, release notes on the activities of parliament, similar to how ministers give their minister reports.
You would like to fight for Parliament Transparency which is good, cause it gives insight into what you guys do other than coming up with bills and voting, if I'm being honest, I would like to see this next term. There isn't any questions here, I just want this :)

I would also like to try to work with the DoE in finding a solution to the Entrepreneur Shop, and how players are using it as their only source of income.
The DoE tries its best to not bankrupt the Government so how would you guys contribute to the work? What are your plans and bills you want to add to restrict this or help with the situation?

You may take your time to write your response to these answers if you want.
Thanks
~ Windows_Dog

FlamingNinja728

Former Moderator
Donator
FlamingNinja728
FlamingNinja728
Tier2
Of Course, and thank you for asking.

That's fine and all and following on Koal's KISS initiative, but what are some examples of bills you would like to put forward or make changes to the current ones. I see the server getting simplified, well in terms of bills but if you see something wrong with the current system, what would you like to change?
In reference to this, I would like to try and create acts of removal for things that were created many years ago, and have gone unenforced/unneeded. Some examples of this would be the:
- "Let all Players Have access to placing Mailboxes Bill" https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/let-all-players-have-access-to-placing-mailboxes.531/ (This is unenforced and to my knowledge there is a new mailing system in place)
- "Street Signs" Bill https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/street-signs.874/ (Other driving laws [Ex. Drunk/Reckless Driving] have been removed due to lag issues, and it is another thing that goes unenforced.)
- "Limitations to Renting Shops" Bill https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/limitations-to-renting-shops.3537/ (Private mall owners are allowed their own discretion when it comes to this, and it no longer has police involvement.

These are just a few bills out of the many that could easily be removed with very little effort, and would be a part of my organization attempts if I were to be Re-elected.

The DoE tries its best to not bankrupt the Government so how would you guys contribute to the work? What are your plans and bills you want to add to restrict this or help with the situation?
For this, I believe that parliament could work with the DoE to create a new system for the entrepreneur, whether it be putting limits on the amount of items can sell, or by lowering the prices of what the items sell for. This would allow legal backing to something that at the moment is just a DoE policy. I would also try to work with them to find solutions to make players focus more on their employees and possibly submit employee reports to continue to have access to the entrepreneur shop, rather than hiring people to do nothing just to allow them access to the shop.

I hope that clarifies any questions/concerns you have, if not feel free to ask and I'll respond to the best of my ability!

xlayzur

Citizen
Donator
I have no questions because they were already answered between you and windows. Overall good campaign post. Good luck to you.

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Gl Flimflam!! OwO I literally have no questions :P