First Ever Books.co BC Race

Will you come and Race?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
A fundraiser Race is happening Friday at the Dirt Racetrack. If you would like to Join, all u have to do is pay me k2 (or more based on how much u wanna give) and ur signed up. Let me know when u do and I’ll put you in. Rn it’s for 5:30 est but it could change. The winner is gonna get an “Exclusive 1st Place Crocs.” They are the only ones u can get. If you wanna sell food or something else while we’re there, let me know and I’ll try and see if I can get it set up. If you wanna buy tickets, all u have to do is pay me k2 (or more based on how much u wanna give). Best of luck to the racers!!!!

69% of money will be going towards poor or new authors considering how hard it is to get a start as an author. A little will go towards Books.co and it’s employees who will be working the event (18% to workers at event). A bit is going towards Books.co so we will be able to host more events like this (12% to Books.co). I’m trying to be as transparent about where ur money is going. Our goal is to get k1000 but it’s up to how much ever you donate.

If you would like to tune into the commentary of the race or are a racer at the event, Tune into Voice Chat 3 on Business Crafts Discord.
IMG_0517%20(1).PNG

Last edited: